Refund Policy | 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
We believe that you will love our icons. However, shall you not be happy with them, we offer a full refund within 30 days after purchase. All refund payments are done through PayPal and 2checkout, you need to contact us: email@example.com prior to requesting the refund for the payment.
Refund is only applicable if the user didn’t download the icons on their computer, please note that this is a Digital Item and once it is downloaded it is already non-refundable. We keep records of every file download with date, size, ip and location.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Roundicons.com may process your Personal Data because:
– We need to perform a contract with you
– You have given us permission to do so
– The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
– For payment processing purposes
– To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Atomic Lotus aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Atomic Lotus relied on your consent to process your personal information.Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
All payments on round icons.com online store are securely processed by 2Checkout.com, Inc and PayPal.
No credit card information is entered or stored on Roundicons.com server.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
All purchases are processed on SSL secure servers using https://getdpd.com as a 3rd party for processing the delivery of your purchased products
More Information on Credit Card Processing Security from 2Checkout
2Checkout.com holds security at the forefront of its operations, and has become one of the few Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard level 1 compliant service providers of its kind. The PCI program was developed to protect consumers and their data regardless of where they shop. Level 1 is the highest level of certification possible, allowing consumers to feel comfortable and confident about shopping online.
The company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and is Safe Harbor compliant. This makes transactions through 2CheckOut safe and reliable. Support staff is also readily accessible for any questions or problems.
2Checkout.com meets the highest PCI Compliance Level
“The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard was developed to protect consumers and their data no matter where they shop or what channel they use. Careless on-line sellers can ruin the trust that a consumer requires to feel comfortable and confident shopping on-line.”
“2Checkout is PCI Level 1 certified — the highest level certification possible. Our redundant data centers store and encrypt millions of credit card accounts.”
Easy Digital Downloads
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
None of your Credit card, PayPal or your bank account data is stored or passed through our website. All payments are done on the payment processor website.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order or subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Round Icons collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Round Icons | roundicons.com
is Owned and Managed by Innovix solutions ltd | innovixsolutions.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org